I was a small girl yesterday
But am a big girl today.
When time passed, I do not know
When years flew, I do not know.
In my little arms, I had my doll
Played with it, all night and day.
My mother's lullaby still in my ears
I still remember, though it was before years.
Now in my hands I have my books
Worries of my future, all night and day.
A bright sunny day awakes me everyday
With the charming songs of the cuckoos.
Which part of my life, I love the most?
To be a small girl or a big girl?
The happiness of my childhood days
Or the anxiety of my present days?
I believe both the parts are good
Coz that's the plan of God
My childhood, my dreams, my future
He draws them as a wonderful picture.
But am a big girl today.
When time passed, I do not know
When years flew, I do not know.
In my little arms, I had my doll
Played with it, all night and day.
My mother's lullaby still in my ears
I still remember, though it was before years.
Now in my hands I have my books
Worries of my future, all night and day.
A bright sunny day awakes me everyday
With the charming songs of the cuckoos.
Which part of my life, I love the most?
To be a small girl or a big girl?
The happiness of my childhood days
Or the anxiety of my present days?
I believe both the parts are good
Coz that's the plan of God
My childhood, my dreams, my future
He draws them as a wonderful picture.
Comments