Skip to main content

Nostalgia

Those days are gone forever
leaving memories, repeats never.
Those fun frolic days-
they were the life of my life.
Parting, as they say
Is hard even to think about.
But life goes on and on
That we seem helpless as it goes
Only memories left behind,
as the treasures life shower on us.
It is hard to say goodbye-
When the heart is full, quiet the words.
And we stare at the joke-
Life plays so drastically on us,
Not knowing what to do.
Thoughts of fate control the mind
Despair is that which remains.
O! for those gorgeous days again
I would give up anything,
Anything that you ask me for
All I want back is those days-
Such goes my mind during those thoughts
But all I can do now is to-
tell what my mind speaks,
when i myself am tired
on the jokes played by life on me.
What remains is the only hope
that's memories, sweet old memories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your promise

you gave me your hand and promised to be there whenever i needed it. you saw my tears whenever i hid it. but now.. where r u? i still search fr that hand that once had comforted me but it fails to reach me. i still hide my tears hoping you would find them but you fail to recognize it. Why?why did you promise? to be there for me when u dont even remember the promise you made to me.

Scared ...

Scared of the distance Scared of the darkness Scared as the winds blow straight to my face. Scared at the whims  of my own fantasy. Scared of all around me. Scared as I lie alone, Scared of the strange noises blaring inside my head. Scared darling, I too, was of losing you. And all the scares came futile, as scare engulfed me in its depths. 

......................

It was all black, it was all dark. I tried to see where it was, light. I searched here, I searched there, But where was the light in me? Then I saw, it was hidden, Hidden in the realms of black. Happily I threw it away, In hope of seeing my light. But what i saw, it was grey!