Skip to main content

The Castle of my Dreams

The castle of my dreams
I built in my heart-
with lots of love and care.

I modelled it in the-
empire of my mind
and nurtured it with hope.

Fashioned it in the-
rooms of my love
and assembled it with life.

But lo! there came a heavy wind
That shattered the castle of my dreams
And blew it away to a distant land
Far away from my hope, mind and life.
There it lies, the castle of my dreams
In shreds an' pieces, my love an' care.

And there I bid goodbye to it
With a courage of new found life
I gathered them all- my love, my care,
My hope, my mind and life, all from there
To build a new castle of my dreams.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let your 'new castle' be strong enough to resist next Tsunami Cheers :-)...

Popular posts from this blog

your promise

you gave me your hand and promised to be there whenever i needed it. you saw my tears whenever i hid it. but now.. where r u? i still search fr that hand that once had comforted me but it fails to reach me. i still hide my tears hoping you would find them but you fail to recognize it. Why?why did you promise? to be there for me when u dont even remember the promise you made to me.

Scared ...

Scared of the distance Scared of the darkness Scared as the winds blow straight to my face. Scared at the whims  of my own fantasy. Scared of all around me. Scared as I lie alone, Scared of the strange noises blaring inside my head. Scared darling, I too, was of losing you. And all the scares came futile, as scare engulfed me in its depths. 

......................

It was all black, it was all dark. I tried to see where it was, light. I searched here, I searched there, But where was the light in me? Then I saw, it was hidden, Hidden in the realms of black. Happily I threw it away, In hope of seeing my light. But what i saw, it was grey!