Skip to main content

The little lies ... the bigger errors

The little lies he told her,
Of dreams seen and unseen,
Of stories told and untold.
And the blinding belief,
Of a world not yet known.

The bigger errors she made instead,
Of what could have been,
But never did.
A little girl's convictions,
A grown up's evil sabotages.

The if onlys and grim realizations,
Of a scornful journey,
Better late than never again.
A handful of vile gestures,
Sits at the mum table across.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

your promise

you gave me your hand and promised to be there whenever i needed it. you saw my tears whenever i hid it. but now.. where r u? i still search fr that hand that once had comforted me but it fails to reach me. i still hide my tears hoping you would find them but you fail to recognize it. Why?why did you promise? to be there for me when u dont even remember the promise you made to me.

Scared ...

Scared of the distance Scared of the darkness Scared as the winds blow straight to my face. Scared at the whims  of my own fantasy. Scared of all around me. Scared as I lie alone, Scared of the strange noises blaring inside my head. Scared darling, I too, was of losing you. And all the scares came futile, as scare engulfed me in its depths. 

......................

It was all black, it was all dark. I tried to see where it was, light. I searched here, I searched there, But where was the light in me? Then I saw, it was hidden, Hidden in the realms of black. Happily I threw it away, In hope of seeing my light. But what i saw, it was grey!