That li'l game of hide n seek,
Where I'd hide,
And want you to seek for me.
That li'l game of mind freak,
Where you'd say,
And I don't get a word.
That li'l game of make belief,
Where you'd act,
And I stare back.
Its all a wonder,
That any time now,
It would all end, and
I know not, where to stop.
That li'l game, if it'd
ever end, and tell me,
For even a second, that,
The you can be the I,
And the I can be the you.
Still, you are the game changer,
Coz I know, I'd change
the rules and the games,
And accept the defeat.
But never will you.
Where I'd hide,
And want you to seek for me.
That li'l game of mind freak,
Where you'd say,
And I don't get a word.
That li'l game of make belief,
Where you'd act,
And I stare back.
Its all a wonder,
That any time now,
It would all end, and
I know not, where to stop.
That li'l game, if it'd
ever end, and tell me,
For even a second, that,
The you can be the I,
And the I can be the you.
Still, you are the game changer,
Coz I know, I'd change
the rules and the games,
And accept the defeat.
But never will you.
Comments