I dreamt ...
A touch of love on my hair
I dreamt ...
A kiss of care on my eyes
I dreamt ...
A cozy wet touch on my lips
I dreamt ...
A warmth of trust on my bosom.
I found ...
The love that turns grey as day falls
I found ...
The care that burns the tears from my eyes
I found ...
The touch that changes as with the world
I found ...
The cold counts of everything you done for me.
A touch of love on my hair
I dreamt ...
A kiss of care on my eyes
I dreamt ...
A cozy wet touch on my lips
I dreamt ...
A warmth of trust on my bosom.
I found ...
The love that turns grey as day falls
I found ...
The care that burns the tears from my eyes
I found ...
The touch that changes as with the world
I found ...
The cold counts of everything you done for me.
Comments