“We never know what we have got until we lose it.” A very famous quote that we learn the meaning when we are faced with the reality. A year of fun, frolic and laughter soon came to an end - never knew it would leave such an everlasting memory in my heart.
Its Christmas time and last day I was at the church, among the audience for the Christmas programmes conducted by the youth wing. Suddenly memories started pouring in… I couldn’t remember the last time I was seated among the audience watching a programme glued to the seat from the beginning to the end – not worrying about the stage, its decorations, who comes next, the microphone refusing to work, power failures, compering, thank you notes, the guests… the worries were many, but today, I have no worries but a sense of having lost something so wonderful and so close to heart.
A year of celebration, a year of fun, a year of laughter, a year of love, adding up to a whole new experience of sharing. A single year’s experience worth living the whole life. That will be how I would describe a year at MTTC. Hence I take this opportunity to thank all the members of the MTTC family for making a year in my life diary a colourful one – a golden feather treasured forever.
Comments