Skip to main content

I Thought...

I thought green was nature
In all its abundance
And green was everything
that made my life verdant.
But now i know its false.
Green is not the clour of life
Green is one that is far from me.

I thought blue was the sky-
so vast, the ocean so deep.
And blue was everything
that made the world splendid.
But now i know its false.
Blue has lost all its charm
Above me, before me, there's no blue
Blue is one i'll never find.

I thought red was your heart
That loved me so dear and near
And red was everything
that made my life worthful.
But now i know its false.
Red has given me so much pain
Of unrequited love, of lost hopes
Red is not the colour for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
then may i know which is d colour for u, my dear?
-ano
Archangelo said…
poor other colors

Popular posts from this blog

your promise

you gave me your hand and promised to be there whenever i needed it. you saw my tears whenever i hid it. but now.. where r u? i still search fr that hand that once had comforted me but it fails to reach me. i still hide my tears hoping you would find them but you fail to recognize it. Why?why did you promise? to be there for me when u dont even remember the promise you made to me.

Scared ...

Scared of the distance Scared of the darkness Scared as the winds blow straight to my face. Scared at the whims  of my own fantasy. Scared of all around me. Scared as I lie alone, Scared of the strange noises blaring inside my head. Scared darling, I too, was of losing you. And all the scares came futile, as scare engulfed me in its depths. 

......................

It was all black, it was all dark. I tried to see where it was, light. I searched here, I searched there, But where was the light in me? Then I saw, it was hidden, Hidden in the realms of black. Happily I threw it away, In hope of seeing my light. But what i saw, it was grey!